The Virtual Ministry provides an authentic online approach to The Park Church worship experience.
The members of this ministry assist in engaging online viewers via chat features on our streaming platforms throughout worship services and Bible study.
Engagement with virtual members and guests involve: welcoming them, encouraging them in worship, sharing offering/giving options, and capturing salvation and membership information. Our Online Ambassadors
answer chat questions and provide support and direction to our virtual audience as needed.
The Virtual Ministry is open to anyone who is willing to use their God-given gifts and talents to add to or help strengthen our approach to online worship. We invite those with experience in any of the following: posting short video content (reels), creative posting to social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, and Facebook).
Explore our current media channels to learn more about some of the ways we virtually connect with the body of Christ.
Digital Media Channels
- An Improved Experience: The Park Church Mobile AppEnjoy an improved worship and engagement experience on our refreshed Park Church mobile app.
- FacebookJoin our community at The Park Church. Tune in live for Sunday service, Wonderful Wednesday bible study, and select events.
- InstagramFollow our Instagram @theparkchurch100 for news and announcements.
- Online#tpconline #tpclive Sunday Service 9:45 a.m.
- TwitterCheck us out on Twitter at The Park Church for sermon highlights and important updates.
- YouTubeFind the latest sermon, sermon archives, and Wonderful Wednesday bible study videos at The Park Church.